5mm Textured Wedding Band in 18ct White gold
Classic 5mm textured wedding band breaks the mould of traditional men’s and women’s wedding bands. This ring band is also available in 3mm and 10mm widths.
A timeless ring choice for the chicest of brides and grooms or equally delights as a versatile stacker, adding a swath of golden light to your everyday.
Suitable for both men and women this textured wedding band features a lightly hammered surface that adds a hand-crafted touch to a traditional band. Simple and understated.
The time-worn surface adds just a bit of rustic charm to a traditional wedding band.This 5mm textured wedding band makes an ideal wedding ring, perfect for stacking with engagement and eternity bands.
The time-worn surface adds just a bit of rustic charm to a wedding band, you may like to pair with our solitaire ring, each designed to stack with this ring.
- Weight 4.5 grm
- This Ring Comes In Sizes K to R
- Made from recycled gold
- Handmade in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.