Gold Bee Stud Earrings
Straight from the hive, our 9ct gold bee stud earrings measure 10 x 8 mm, cast into recycled gold with push-back butterfly ear fittings.
These familiar friendly creatures, make the perfect accessory for a playful everyday look. The bumblebees studs hug with a golden glow. Our Dainty gold earrings are suitable for helix and cartilage ear piercing.
Nature-loving and perfectly formed bee studs have an earthy appeal. Our busy bee's are hand carved into wax with intricate detail immortalised into these gold mini beasties.
A guardian Amulet the bee simply make us smile. You may like to partner up with florals and jewellery with a nature vibe.
We love partnering these beauties with blossoms and leaves for a curated ear vibe. Our solid gold bee earrings, are a treasured gift and have been designed to be worn daily and never taken off!
- Dimensions: 10mm by 8mm
- Made from recycled 9ct gold
- Handmade in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.