Turquoise Stud Earrings 9ct gold. A turquoise stone forms in millions of years and only in the right conditions.
When water enters a sandstone or limonite rich in iron that also contains copper, aluminium, and other minerals, the process starts. In time, (a very long time) turquoise is formed and it gets its stunning sky-blue colour due to the copper.
Its greenish hue comes from the aluminium present in the stone. A very interesting fact about turquoise is that its vein markings come from the host rock. Gemmologists call these markings “the matrix” and study them to find out if the turquoise came from limonite or sandstone. In the first case, the markings will be dark brown, in the second one they will have a warm tan colour.
December Birthstone jewellery a gift or a treat for yourself
gemstones are about as versatile as jewellery comes. You cannot style them wrongly and you can wear them to any occasion. are an unmissable piece in your jewellery collection.
Alright, we hear you thinking. How do you stand out with Turquoise Stud Earrings 9ct gold? It is all about the styling, babe. All you need to know is how to best showcase the shimmer of the crystals and what shape works with what outfit.
There are more shapes than just the simple circles, ovals and squares for gemstone stud earrings.
Though these are classic gold turquoise earrings, there are so many more shapes you can choose from. Solid Stud earrings are never boring when styled the right way.
Ready to replace your solid gold studs with something that has more glam
- 9ct gold turquoise stud earrings are the workhorses of your jewellery collection.
- They are the go-to piece when you are in a rush and they work with every look.
- Trust us, 9k gold stud earrings are unmissable.
- Sure, they are not as glamorous or eye-catching as big earrings. gold screw back earrings fulfil a different task.
- They are there for the practical, polished and chic looks.