Silver Amethyst Ring With Bezel Setting
Sterling silver amethyst ring with bezel setting with a faceted 6mm round amethyst stone compliment with teeny tiny line detailing around central stone. Effortlessly perfect this is in cast into in recycled silver.
The most delicious purple stone is complimented with a lightly textured comfortable adding a sparkly touch to this classic band. The Bonbon ring would make a whimsical choice as an engagement ring for the bride who loves a pop of color and a delightfully non-traditional approach.
With its soft glow the center stone melts our hearts, With effortless finger coverage this a beautiful silver ring can be paired with a variety of silver bands for a more statement look
As a stone of peace, some believe amethyst's calming presence produces soothing dreams by bringing the dreamer more in tune with the Divine.
Effortless worn solo or paired with silver bands to compliment the amethyst, this handcrafted ring would suit anyone believing in the power of the Amethyst!!
As a gift "From me, to me", to make a special event this piece would also make a meaningful gift for, anniversaries and birthdays. This ring is custom-made to order within 2 weeks.
Size: Sizes K to T - Ring Shank 2.5mm
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.