Beaded Sterling Silver Ring
This beaded sterling silver ring features a textured band delicately arranged to create an elegant piece. Ethically handcrafted, this ring radiates sophistication and luxury, making it perfect for formal occasions and everyday wear.
The silvery circuit is lined with a sparkling adornment, creating a beaded entourage around the ring.
This exquisite beaded sterling silver ring can be stacked with complimenting ring bands, or worn solo. Featuring an intricate ball pattern design, this distinctive piece gives traditional styling a contemporary flair.
This beaded ring is gender-neutral and suitable for both men and women.
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- 3cm wide ring with beaded dot detail
- Handmade in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.