Beaded Wedding Band 18ct Gold
This exquisite 18ct gold beaded wedding band is a timeless classic. Handcrafted to embody the granular artisanal aesthetic of ancient style jewellery, it is set to become a treasured heirloom. Featuring a timeless beaded design, this luxurious piece charmed with historic grandeur and sophistication, making it an ideal choice to celebrate a special occasion.
The enchantment of subtle details, delicate intricacies, slight flaws, and one's pursuit of preciousness captivate the eye. It's the perfect way to add a touch of opulence and grace to any look. Every piece is crafted with intention and care to create something that is truly timeless and beautiful.
Drawing upon classic, timeless crafting techniques, this beaded wedding band exudes elegance and an heirloom-inspired charm.
Flaunt solo or layer with other pieces from Lisa's ancient ring jewellery collections - a timeless way to make a statement.
- Crafted in 18ct yellow gold
- Band width 4mm
- Handmade in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.