Bezel Set Aquamarine Solitaire Ring
Minimal with simplicity this aquamarine solitaire ring features tiny carved lines around the central stone to create texture.
This understated yet unique engagement ring is perfect for the natural beauty. Handmade in recycled 18ct white and yellow gold. Nestled onto a smooth gold band offering a dreamy look to a beautifully hand-crafted piece.
Designed with simplicity this ring has a low set chunky bezel and smooth band for a subtle profile. This ring is custom made to order in your ring size within 5 week.
The birthstone for March birthdays the aquamarine and blue stones personify love, devotion, longevity, and vitality often used in engagement rings.
The ring can to complimented with our curved diamond ring bands and wedding rings each designed to stack with this gold ring. An ideal proposal this aquamarine solitaire ring would is also a thoughtful gift for anniversaries, birthday, or commitment ring.
- Sizes K to T
- Ring Shank 1.5mm
- 5mm Natural Aquamarine
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.