Blossom Diamond Flower Earrings
The sweetest pair of orange blossom diamond flower earrings measuring 1cm (0.06ctw). Crafted from recovered 9ct gold.
the exquisite flower studs are fastened to screw-back ear posts for a secure fit.A symbol of spring, with sparkling diamond accents and dainty petals, these beauties bloom and glow in the ear lobes.
Inspired by my beloved orange blossom tree, the flower diamond earrings make loyal companions, suitable for a fun loving women with a unique sense of style.A blooming floral motif perfect for any bridal ensemble.
A pair of earrings to mark the commencement of weddings and the arrival of spring.For effortless elegance, these earrings can be complemented with its matching flower necklace and diamond floral rings, completing the botanical bliss.
Flowers in a perfect bundle. Ideal gift for birthdays, anniversaries, or just a treat.
- Size: Diamond - SI diamonds (0.06ctw)
- Earrings dimensions: 1cm
- Made from recycled 9ct gold Handmade in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.