London Topaz Blue Gemstone Ring
Indigo London topaz blue gemstone ring, with a faceted round 8mm center stone. Cast into recycled sterling silver, this deep blue gemstone simple makes us melt.
The beautiful blue deep blue center, this ring grabs your attention from the start. with its bezel setting with teeny tiny line detailing around the center stone, this ring has an open back that allows the light to flow through this blue gemstone.
A true gem for those who want to make a statement with their accessories, our topaz ring features a deep shade of blue that's sure to catch the eye.The powerful stone topaz is said to bring prosperity, good luck, and abundance.
This meaningful Indigo blue ring offers maximum finger coverage, sure sparkle both day and night.
This London topaz blue gemstone ring works effortlessly worn solo, for a lux look you would team with the textured silver ring bands each one deigned to stack with this ring. This ring is custom made to order in your size within 3 weeks.
A thoughtful gift for birthdays, anniversaries or a gift to me! Admirers of the Topaz may also like to pair this ring with our coordinating stud earrings.
- Size:Sizes K to T Ring Band
- 2.5mm 8mm Topaz
- Hand Crafted in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.