Solitaire Blue Topaz Silver Ring
A solitaire blue topaz ring with a round faceted 8mm gemstone handmade in recycled sterling silver. This light blue gem is complimented with a bezel setting and lightly textured ring band cast into sterling silver.
This subtle beauty can be paired with our matching studs, adding a hint of "something blue" with effortless style. An open back allows the light to flow through this ocean-blue gemstone.
Cast into recycled sterling silver ring features a 8mm round cut stone, with tiny facets which catch the light beautifully.Blue Topaz is the birthstone for November and the gem for the 4th wedding anniversary.
Known for symbolising love this pastel blue ring ha all the ingredient for a beloved piece. Handcrafted in recycled silver solitaire blue topaz ring partners beautifully with our textured bands for maximum impact.
The ring is custom-made to order in your size within 3 weeks.
A thoughtful gift for birthdays, anniversaries or a treat for yourself, this topaz beauty would suit anyone who appreciated subtle style teamed with sparkles.
- Sizes K to T Ring Shank
- Topaz 8mm
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.