Cascade Multi Stone Engagement Ring
Asymmetric cascade multi stone engagement ring with teal blue tourmaline, aquamarine, and white sapphires, cast into 18ct gold.
Inspired by seaside hues, blue ombre gets an update with this sparkling beauty. The modern piece of art would make an ideal right hand or modern proposal ring.
Set with X6 vibrant stone this piece is lust worthy we simply adore this gleaming beauty.Our unique engagement ring makes a beautiful addition to any jewellery box.
A mixture of handpicked precious stones in varying sizes is scattered across this unique band. Designed asymmetric we love the cascade tubular settings which flow in a wave over the gold band.
Custom made this band can be created with your favourite stone colour combo's and metal choice. This beautiful piece is crafted exclusively for you in your size within 6 weeks.
The 18ct gold multi stone ring make a statement worn solo this substantial ring can also be paired with our octopus and stone set rings band for maximum luxury.
Alternative in design this ring makes an exquisite multi stone ring for an unconventional bride or a fabulous right-hand ring alike.
- Round profile ring band 3mm
- Made from recycled gold
- Handcrafted in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.