Oval Citrine Silver Ring
A sterling silver golden citrine silver ring with a faceted round 10 X 8mm center stone handmade in recycled silver. With a texture ring band and a detailed setting with tiny line detail.
The golden glow on this contemporary gemstone shines bright;making your own sunny day.Suitable for sunny days (and nights) this citrine oval ring partnered with sterling silver, makes it an easy go to piece to style with a varied wardrobe.
The golden oval citrine ring is known for positivity and optimism. With its warm golden hues contrasting against sterling silver this sunny ring simply makes us smile.
This little ray of sunshine glowing from the finger with maximum finger coverage, the citrine measures 10 x 8mm. You can also stack this ring with our silver bands.
A thoughtful gift for a fun loving women with a playful sense of style, or a treat for yourself. This is custom made to order in your size within 3 weeks.
- Size:Sizes K to T
- Ring Band 2.5mm
- 10 X 8 Citrine
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.