Crescent Moon Silver Horn Necklace
Large crescent moon silver horn necklace measuring 4.2cm by 4cm. Handcrafted in recycled sterling silver this necklace comes suspended on an adjustable necklace chain 16 to 18 inches
This unique sterling silver crescent horn necklace is hand engraved with tiny shooting stars. Hand carved using the lost wax process this silver horn necklace is encrusted with tiny stars and a distinctive mat finish that catches the light beautifully.
Representing creativity and wisdom from the Crescent Moon and strength and power from the symbol of horns, the upside down moon encourages you to embrace those attributes in your life and go forth in seeing the artistry behind everything. Each piece is hand-crafted with heart and soul
Our signature packaging is eco-friendly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.
This crescent moon silver horn necklace is perfect for layering with our coordinating hoop earrings and silver ring bands.
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- Engraved star detail
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.