Cushion Cut Amethyst Ring
Elevate your style with this sterling silver cushion cut amethyst ring. Handmade with love in recycled silver, this exquisite piece features a faceted 8mm purple cushion cut center stone. Its bezel setting and delicate line detailing add a contemporary twist to a classic design.
With a sleek textured band, this ring effortlessly complements any outfit in your wardrobe. Symbolising strength, power, and courage, the purple amethyst protective stone adds a touch of mystique to your ensemble.
Embrace your inner strength with this bold yet timeless piece. Perfect for February birthdays or anyone seeking a touch of elegance. Amethyst is also the Birthstone for February birthstone.
- Size: This sterling silver cushion cut amethyst ring comes in sizes K to T
- Ring Shank 2.5mm
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.