Dendritic Agate Silver Ring
A dendritic round agate ring measuring 1.4cm handmade in recycled sterling silver and accented with X2 white topaz stones.
This handmade solid silver agate ring is hallmarked at the London assay office Unique one-of-a-kind silver ring with each stone set for a precise combination of colours, complimented with white topaz gemstones tracing the outer round setting.
Our dendritic agate silver ring plays host to unique natural patterns within dendritic agates that are skilfully revealed to represent the wide variety of ferns and botanical life. Agate is a grounding stone that brings the emotional, physical, and mental into balance. Being grounded means we're well connected with the Earth.
That helps us remain calm, and rational and make better decisions especially when surrounded by chaos. Featuring warm tones of agate encased in a sterling silver texture ring band, the result is elegant, organic, and timeless.
The natural round agate ring simply delights us with thoughtful details. The perfect piece for chic, nature-loving women.
- Sizes L to O - Ring Shank 5mm
- Handmade & Hallmarked In London UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.