Diamond Cut Star Stud Earrings
North star stud earrings measuring 9mm with diamond cut detail, handmade in 9ct yellow gold.
The everyday 9ct gold stud earrings have tiny faceted details which take them to a new level of star earrings.
These celestial star earrings have a warm finish making an everyday sparkly statement.
With their cut our detail the star studs are designed to make a statement, with each tiny facet catching the light effortlessly.
All of our earrings are handmade and hallmarked in the UK using traditional jewellery techniques by our small team.
Perfect for everyday wear these celestial studs make an ideal gift for birthdays, graduation, and quite simply every type of celebration.
- Size:Measure 9mm In Diameter
- Butterfly Push Back Ear Fittings
- Made from recycled 9ct gold
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.