Diamond Flower Engagement Ring
One of our most popular nature-inspired engagement rings, the flower shaped engagement ring features a twig and leaf textured band, with a central brilliant 5mm rose cut diamond accented with diamond petals and a secret diamond flower positioned at the back of the ring. This ring is also available in custom sizes and alternative center stones.
Because the wildflower design makes a diamond flower cluster ring and looks stunning when stacked with our nature-inspired rin
This Diamond flower engagement rings are popular for those who love floral inspired engagement rings. I would suggest coming to our Teddington jewelry shop and browsing the nature-inspired engagement rings.
The flower-shaped engagement ring is one of my particular favorites. Rose-cut diamonds with a hint of a twig wedding band simply just belong together.
History Of Rose Cut Diamonds
- Popular in the Georgian and Victorian eras when many diamond shapes originated in the Dutch region of Europe, the rose-cut diamond was a hit for a very long time
- With many antique jewelry settings, jewelers tried to replicate some of this brilliance by backing rose-cut diamonds with a thin layer of shiny metal foil. This has made true antique rose cuts extremely rare and valuable.
- Rose-cut diamond centre stone – 5mm 0.37ct
- X8 VSI diamond petals – 1,5mm 0.98ct
- Available in 14ct and 18ct yellow rose and white gold. Platinum is available upon request.