Tiny Diamond Flower Ring
Wild meadow diamond flower ring with bud and flowers set with diamonds (X5 0.25-carat weight) sprinkled across the front of the ring band handmade into 18ct yellow and white gold.
This ethereal band is accented with diamond pods and petite diamond flowers scattered into the ring band. The natural design and texture are a twist on a traditional band with exquisite details.
The perfect addition to any stack or can be worn as an understated wedding band for a nature-loving bride. Please note, this floral ring has the option of a ladybird positioned to the back of the ring, please select from the drop-down menu.
With its unique meaning the ring, represents an unbreakable bond for a life time of love. Immortalised into a floral bouquet this piece can be custom made into a metal and stone combination of your choosing.
A nature-loving diamond design mixes wildflowers and bud settings with the natural earthiness of a twig branch for modern bohemia. This floral band can be stacked with our delicate floral and branch wedding rings.
This diamond flower ring would suit a nature loving women with a love of florals and nature. Equally a thoughtful gift for birthdays, anniversaries, or simply as a treat for yourself.
Custom made to order in your ring size within 6 weeks.For more information on ring sizing, see our sizing guide here
- Size: Sizes J to S
- Band Width: 2.5mm at widest point
- Diamond Color/Clarity: (G TO H) VSI - 0.25ctw
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.