Diamond Flower Stud Earrings, these tiny diamond flower studs are set with a central diamond, perfect for everyday wear and layering with multi ear piercings.
Diamond flower stud earrings, these 5mm diamond set floral stud earrings. Set with a central 2mm, the earrings are perfect for layering in piercings and everyday wear. The gold flower studs come with traditional push and fit ear posts and butterfly ear backs. Available as a pair or single stud earring.
These diamond flower earrings are great for adding a leaf or flower motif, or for those who love to keep it simple where on there own. Either or is fine, it all about wearing your personality on your ears.
Flower-shaped diamond earrings are a popular choice in the summer one the first signs of spring arrive, curated ear lovers opt for the flower-shaped diamond earrings, it all about the #changeup.
- Because of the #curatedearring trend, nowadays mixing metal of earrings is a cool thing to do. God and silver really?
- Read on.. Diamond flower studs can easily be worn with silver and rose gold earrings, and obviously, let’s not forget the hoop!
- There are a few things to avoid when wearing flower jewellery today.
- The first thing on your what-not-to-do list is to wear too many flowers.
- A single jewellery piece with too many flower elements can read as too busy. Similarly, wearing complete matching jewellery set with floral shapes can feel dated. You don’t want to overdo it. Keep your flower jewellery subtle for the best impact.
The second warning sign is floral pieces with too many colours. A jewellery piece with too many colours takes away from the design. Instead, choose jewellery pieces that are metallic. The flower element itself can be a different colour.