Leaf climber earrings silver are a new and unusual style of earrings that gives a distinctive look, without the need for multiple piercings.
Did you know, leaf ear climber earring style is so named simply because it ‘climbs’ up the ear when worn – you could think of them simply as an elongated stud earring.
At Amulette jewellery our leaf climber earrings silver ear climbers are available in two different finishes these earrings also have coordinating pieces.
Sterling silver climber earrings require a single piercing, the Ear Climbers have a long, s-shaped hook at the back, not dissimilar to hook-through drop earrings.
- Just like a drop earring, insert the hook into your piercing.
- Sterling silver climber earrings hook all the way through your piercing
- An Ear Climber looks great as a single
- a statement piece of jewellery with short hair or if you wear your hair tucked behind one ear.
- THE DETAILS
- Made from recycled 925 Sterling Silver
- Earring dimensions 2.5cm by 7mm
- Handmade in the UK
- Gift wrapped in a Luxury grey box with our unique Amulette logo wax seal