Five Stone Diamond Bubble Ring
Sparkly five stone diamond bubble ring (1.20ctw) surrounded by a smooth rub-over setting forming over the tulip-style bezels.
This alternative ring has a chic bohemian style with a modern cluster diamond design that hits all the right notes. A stunning gift for an unconventional bride, or as a right-hand ring alike.
A diamond is forever and ever, featuring all the right character traits, paired with a contemporary frame and five natural diamonds set into a solid 18K yellow gold band. Streamlined and sparkling, a diamond is a gem that captures the heart of many.
The tubular bezel setting on this five stone diamond bubble ring completes its visual glory. This cascade wraps gracefully around the finger, fitting the wearer in snug elegance.
The ring make for a stunning gift for an unconventional bride or as a right-hand jewel alike. This diamond ring would make an ideal ring for a modern bride, seeking a sustainable, and timeless piece!
- Size: L to Q Round
- Ring Band 3mm
- 1.80ctw SI diamonds (colour F to G)
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.