Five Stone Diamond Ring 18ct Gold
A statement cascade five stone diamond ring in a contemporary set into a recycled 18ct yellow gold band. Positioned into a bezel setting the five stone diamond ring hosts 1.80ctw SI diamonds (colour F to G)
A modern piece of art would make an ideal right hand or modern proposal ring. Set with X5 brilliant cut diamonds this piece is lust worthy we simply adore this gleaming beauty.
The stunning five stone ring features a stunning cascade design that would make a modern-day alternative to a traditional engagement ring. With its chic bohemian style this cluster diamond design hits all the right notes.
A cluster ring features gemstones grouped together, often with a larger gem in the centre and smaller stones in the surround. From a distance they glint and shine in the light.
This ring is custom made to order in your size within 6 The tubular bezel setting on this five stone diamond engagement ring completes its visual glory.
This cascade wraps gracefully around the finger, fitting the wearer in snug elegance. The rings make for a stunning gift for an unconventional bride or as a right-hand jewel alike.
This five stone diamond ring would make an ideal ring for a modern bride, seeking a sustainable, and timeless piece!
- 1.80ctw SI diamonds (colour F to G)
- Round profile band
- Made from recycled 18ct gold
- Handcrafted in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.