Flower Diamond Band
Inspired by nature, this hand-crafted flower diamond band is a perfect ring for those looking for something unique that can be worn every day. Set with X5 0.25 carat weight diamonds across the front of the ring band, made from 18ct yellow and white gold.
This ethereal ring is a unique accent to any stack, or can be worn as an understated wedding band for a nature-loving bride.
Decorated with with diamond pods and petite diamond-set flowers scattered into the ring. The natural design and texture make this an elegant twist on a traditional wedding ring, bringing timeless elegance to your unique style.
The perfect gift for the person you adore, our floral diamond band is a symbol of undying loyalty. With lush petite flowers, this beautiful piece of jewellery reflects one's feelings and love for someone special.
The flower diamond band is the perfect complement to our nature inspired rings. The diamond and flower detail is striking, but it also looks stunning when stacked with many of our delicate floral eternity and branch wedding rings.
With its wildflower detailing this unique piece would make an ideal wedding band, anniversary ring or simply a "to me from me gift"!
- Sizes J to S - Band Width: 2.5mm at widest point
- Diamond Colour/Clarity:
- (G TO H) VSI 0.25ctw
- This ring is custom made to order in your ring size within 6 weeks
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.