Square Dendritic Agate Ring
This one-of-a-kind dendritic agate ring measures 1.2cm by 1.5cm and cast into 9ct gold and positioned onto a silver ring band.
The perfect piece for chic, nature-loving women, this hand crafted gem can be teamed with our agate necklaces for modern-day Bohemia.
Effortless to wear this dendritic agate ring mixes the warm tones of a 9ct gold setting with silver, a ring to be noticed with all the right ingredients.Agate brings a spiritual awareness to everyday life with joy and courage.
We simply love this miniature flora and fauna with their picture postcard scenes. This miniature woodland style ring can be partnered with nature styled jewellery or simple a statement on its own.
There are so many reason to love this unique ring, Suitable for nature loving lady who appreciates creativity and uniqueness in her Jewellery.
- Made from 9ct gold and sterling silver
- Agate 1.2cm by 1.5cm
- Sizes M to Q ring band
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.