BEST WAYS TO WEAR RAINBOW MOONSTONES
Moonstone hoop earrings gold with delicate charm drop, the stone for June birthdays this magical iridescent gemstone is known as the stone of love.
Moonstone charm hoop charm earrings on textured hoop designed to catch the light. The earrings charms are detachable, wear as simply hoops or change up simply by adding the charm.
• Made from 925 Sterling Silver with 18ct Gold plate finish
• Hoop Size 20mm by 15mm
• Total Earring drop including charm 3cm
• Moonstone meaning – calmness
• Comes in a Luxury grey box with our unique Amulette logo wax seal
You may be looking for a simple pair of moonstone hoop earrings gold or studs either or this calming gemstone is effortlessly stylish in silver or gold
The Stone of Love
- Did you know, Moonstone is one of the popular gemstones today? And there is at least one good reason for this. Even in Ancient India Moonstone was a traditional gift, and they believed that this way they promote love and peace in the future marriage
- Because the Moonstone is a relatively soft Gemstone, Due to this factor, Moonstone earrings should be worn very carefully every time, avoiding damages and touching other surfaces that can lead to scratches and even gemstone crack.
- If you want to wear Moonstone earrings every day, be sure that it’s fixed securely into the jewelry and it’s better to avoid any physical activity
- To get the most benefits from Rainbow Moonstone, wearing it in the Sterling Silver ring is the best way. Even Astrology recommends that Moonstone is best worn on the small finger of the right hand.
- For years, moonstones have been a favorite hippie fashion accessory. If you want to harness your inner bohemian, choose a smooth stone with a simple, natural setting
Another fashionable way of wearing the moonstone is moonstone Huggies, these simple earrings are perfect for those who love a curated ear look. If you are a fan of the Huggies try our moonstone Huggies for size