Leaf Stacking Wide Wedding Ring
Featuring a double laurel wreath and two diamonds. Can be worn solo or stacked with a solitaire.
The design has cut out detailing, an ideal seat for a sparkling jewel to sit. with its luxurious thickness, adds a touch of boldness to this delicate piece.
The laurel leaf detailing this wide band would make a perfect alternative engagement ring or right hand alike.
The laurel leaves represent the renewal of life, and wearing leaf rings may symbolise the start of a new chapter in one's life. An ideal addition to any stack this nature themed piece would suite a nature-loving bride.
Perfect for any occasion, golden leaf stacking wide wedding ring will make a lasting impression. Embrace the allure of nature and adorn yourself with this wide band ring, a true work of art.
For more information on ring sizing, see our sizing guide here
- Ring size 0.7cm at widest point
- Set with X2 SI diamonds colour (G TO H)
- Cast in 18ct gold
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.