Blue tourmaline ring gold, this beauty is a personal favourite. Did you know adding a hint of colour to this ring, like adding a ruby or emerald really enhances the deep colours of the gemstones? You may not have heard about the magic of the tourmalines, read on to find out more about this mystical stone.
This Bi color blue tourmaline ring gold . This Blue and green tourmlaine ring with blue and green hues, handmade and perfectly imperfect with its detailed bezel and low setting. A finished onto a 14K yellow gold with a textured band, This healing stone gives joie de vivre, happiness and increases confidence in one’s own abilities.
Did you know Blue Tourmaline is believed to promote peace and harmony and is considered to be a stone that assists in reconciliation. at Amulette jewellery we believe that tourmaline is a protective stone and it is sometimes worn as an amulet.
If you are looking for a tourmaline ring it’s good to know these rings are one of a kind. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Handmade and hallmarked in London.
Sea inspired Rings
- I’m sure you can see this is an unusual gemstone, deriving its name from its colours. It is a green and red stone, separated by a strip of white colour and looks exactly like – you guessed it – a watermelon!
- Cutting green blue tourmaline ring requires skill because orientation is important. The best appearance is if the stone retains 50% of each colour but this depends on personal preference.
- You can view our coloured gemstone gold rings online or at our Teddington workshop.
Mermaid green and blue bi color ring. This sea-inspired green blue tourmaline ring is made seamlessly into gold with tiny ball detailing set into the ring band. *Please note that each stone is one of a kind, therefore only one is available.
- THE DETAILS
- Handmade in the UK
- Ethically sourced diamonds
- Bi-color blue and green Tourmaline 30.5 x 24.3
- Hallmarked at the London Assay office
- Made from 14ct gold
- Sustainable Recycled Gold
- Comes in a Luxury grey box with our unique Amulette logo wax seal