Solitaire Green Amethyst Ring
A solitaire green amethyst ring with a faceted round 8mm center stone handmade in recycled sterling silver.
An intricate bezel setting surrounds a stunning piece in a contemporary style. The silver gemstone ring has been created with a classic round brilliant stone set in a textured sterling silver bezel.
The combination of materials and detail creates a striking contrast, resulting in a beautiful piece that is sure to turn heads.Green amethyst is known as an uplifting, healing, and cleansing stone.
This beautiful polished green amethyst ring may be stacked or used as a stand-alone. Perfect as a modern engagement ring.
An ideal gift for birthdays, anniversaries, or simply as a treat for yourself. This ring is custom-made to order in your size within 3 weeks.
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.