Green Sapphire Leaf Ring
A teal green sapphire leaf ring with a single asymmetric set maple leaf framing the center stone. Handmade into 18ct recycled gold.
This woodland-inspired ring features a green sapphire 0.75ct, set in a 4-prong mounting set for a low and comfortable profile a perfect piece for the chic, nature-loving bride!
Complete the look with our delicate coordinating maple leaf ring. This green leaf sapphire engagement ring can be worn as a right-hand ring or engagement ring. The gemstones' deep green color symbolises tranquility and calmness.
Green sapphires also symbolise trust, reliability, loyalty and integrity. People who wear green sapphire jewellery are thought to be encouraging love, thoughtfulness and peace.
A beautiful and unique ring for you, this custom handmade piece can be personalised with your precious stone of choice and metal finishes. Made from recycled gold the sapphire ring is made to order, so please allow 5 work weeks for delivery.
The leafy green sapphire leaf ring would make an ideal engagement or promise ring for birthdays, anniversaries, or simply as a treat for yourself.
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.