Green tourmaline ring with its vivid charms blends together with their contrasting colours. Finished onto a hammered silver ring band you can wear the ring on its own or layer it with charms.
This green tourmaline ring may look like a stacking ring, but with its unique charm system, you can change the rings look by adding and removing the slider findings. The Green Tourmaline Ring is available in sizes I to J with silver and gold finishes.
Tourmalines are among many jewellery designers’ favourite as it comes in a wide array of colours that can be styled into a Green Tourmaline ring without breaking the bank – it’s often mistaken for the higher-valued emerald or ruby.
A Stone of Healing and Protection
Did you Know? geologists may marvel at the mineral composition that makes this semi-precious stone come in a number of colours that range from black, blue and pink ~ Tourmaline is believed to give its wearer protection against all dangers. Many aboriginal groups in Australia used it as a talisman. Interested in owning one? Each colour has its own meaning and uses, so you may want to read this first:
- Green – this stone is believed to boost your strength, stamina, and vitality. Ranging from light to dark green, this is the masculine counterpart of the pink tourmaline
- Multi-coloured – your love is one in a billion and what better stone can celebrate this than the rare version of tourmaline. It can be a mix of any two or more colours. This stone is perfect for those seeking insights and inspiration.
So Why Buy A tourmalines?
Did you know no two tourmalines are alike, particularly bicolour tourmaline and watermelon varieties? You may be more partial to the pink or green tourmaline a however we adore the rainbow colours often present in these special gemstones. Because of this tourmaline jewellery is highly sought after sand makes a unique statement piece as well as being simply beautiful.
- • Tourmaline Made from 14ct yellow gold
• Natural green tourmaline 10.5 x 10.3
• Tourmaline 2.83ct
• Handmade in the UK
• Hallmarked at the London assay Office
• Comes in a Luxury grey box with our unique Amulette logo wax seal