Classic Hammered Ring Band 5mm
A classic hammered ring band 5mm breaks the mould of traditional men’s and women’s wedding bands.Featuring a hammered surface and smooth rounded edges, the unisex ring was created with simplicity in mind.
The Facets catch the light beautiful with a golden glow.Designed to last forever this classic hammered band 5mm has a weighty feel (4.5grms), easily stackable with proposal rings or simply worn solo.
Our rings are handcrafted using traditional jewellery technics and made from recycled gold. This ring band is available in 18ct white, yellow and rose gold. The gold ring band can be paired with any of our rings.
Also see our 5mm and 10mm hammered wedding bands which partner perfectly with this ring.Suitable as a wedding ring or right hand ring alike, the hammered band 5mm is most popular band of gold.
It's a classic style that never goes out of fashion and adds just the right amount of sparkle to any look. Let your inner shine shine!
For more information on ring sizing, see our sizing guide
- Made from recycled gold
- Handcrafted in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.