Dainty Leaf Charm Necklace
Our personalised family dainty leaf charm necklace is a stunning nature inspired addition to our family names collection. This necklace is customisable by adding a leaf to represent each member of your family.
An ideal gift for family, friends or this subtle necklace is an ideal way to keep loved ones close with a nature themed twist.With two gold leaves sizes to choose from you can mix and match and add leaves for special people.
This 9ct gold charm necklace is a perfectly quirky way to keep loved ones close. Leaves hold symbolism in many cultures, but in general, they symbolize fertility and growth.
You may like to pair with our silver gold letter charms adding initials as well as leaves to represent family members.
Our natured themed jewellery is the perfect treat for that special someone and to keep your loved ones close to your heart.
- Largest leaf 8mm
- Smallest leaf 6mm
- Suspended on an adjustable necklace chain 16 to 18 inches
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.