Malak Silver Horse Necklace
Introducing the Malak silver horse necklace, a handcrafted piece of sterling silver jewellery featuring a representation of legendary Trojan horse. Embodying a timeless and classic elegance, this exclusive accessory is the perfect choice for your jewellery collection.
This silver horse necklace has dangling legs and the sweetest face as did our beloved girl. The perfect representation of the joy and love she brought into your life, this necklace is sure to bring a smile to your face each time you wear it.
A perfect gift for animal lovers, this magical little pony charm dances in the light. Feel the enchantment and power of nature with this exquisitely crafted Malak Silver Horse Necklace. It's the perfect way to show your appreciation for the graceful spirit of the horse.
Malak was our beloved family pony, an Arab with a personality of her own.
Handcrafted from recycled sterling silver the necklace is also available in solid gold.
- Size 3cm
- Comes on an adjustable silver necklace chain 16 to 18 inches
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.