Meadow Twig Wedding Band
Meadow twig wedding band cast into recycled 18ct gold. With a lightly textured branch effect band, this piece would suit a nature loving women with a sense of adventure and style.
The band can be worn solo, or stacked with engagement ring and treasured jewels for a personal mix of textures and styles. This ring is custom made to order in your size within 4 weeks
With a natural design and textured accents this handmade gold twig wedding band can be paired with our meadow rings and nature inspired engagement rings.
Boasting an eternal circle of love, the unique twig wedding band never ceases nor falters, and can be tailored to your tastes with a metal of your preference that emanates natural radiance.
This classic and timeless gold band, imbued with its own unique narrative, can be artfully coordinated with our chain link bracelet and eternity rings.
A romantic ring for a bride with a modern nature themed wedding. This woodland style ring makes us smile, simple elegant and timeless.
- Size: 3mm at widest point
- Handmade And Hallmarked In London UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.