Organic Circle Chain Charm Bracelet
This organic circles charm bracelet features white topaz charm drops and a toggle clasp.
This silver bracelet showcases twig circles, adorned with flower engravings and nature-inspired floral charms. Suitable for daily wear or pairing with other bracelets and bangles.
This handmade organic circles charm bracelet is a unique addition to any jewellery collection.
Complete your look with our complementary flower studs and circle chain necklaces.
A heirloom gift designed to be this bracelet is crafted from sterling silver, creating a timeless piece that can be passed down for generations.
- Adjustable Bracelet measures 7.2 inches
- Handmade In The UK With Full British Hallmarks
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.