Oval Blue Topaz Ring
Sterling silver oval blue topaz ring with an oval faceted 10 x 8 oval gemstone handmade in recycled sterling silver.
The modern bezel set ring has tiny line detailing around the center stone, and an open back that allows the light to flow through this sky blue gemstone.
This contemporary gem in will pair with almost anything in your jewellery wardrobe. This oval blue topaz ring is made to order in your size within 3 weeks.
Blue topaz is the November birthstone and the most popular of the colours available, this piece is also suitable 4th-anniversary gift ideas.
You may like to pair this silver topaz ring with our coordinating gemstone studs and silver ring bands.
A thoughtful gift for a fun loving women with a playful sense of style and a love of pastel blues.
- Size: This ring comes in sizes K to T
- Ring Band 2.5mm
- This ring Comes With Full British Hallmarks
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.