Oval tourmaline ring is handmade and perfectly imperfect with its detailed bezel and low setting. A finished onto a 14K yellow gold with a rustic, textured band, This healing stone gives joie de vivre, happiness and increases confidence in one’s own abilities.
Are you looking for an oval tourmaline ring? From the statement ring to the organic style at Amulette Jewellery we have a range of Oval tourmaline ring to find out more please read on…
First of all what type of tourmaline ring are you looking for, there are many different variations in gemstones, from the bicolour to the watermelon here are a few pointers.
Types of tourmaline
- Bicolour tourmaline – Some tourmalines provide a visual record of their crystal growth by displaying two or more areas of different colours.. Most often they feature a combination of pink and green or some variation
- Watermelon tourmaline – The watermelon tourmaline is part of the Elbaite species. Tourmalines are formed in areas where volcanoes have produced magma.
- Pink Tourmaline – Pink tourmaline symbolizes friendship, compassion, self-love, transformation, Love, and humanitarianism. It is the modern birthstone for October and the gemstone for the 8th wedding anniversary. It is sometimes considered an alternate gemstone for the 5th anniversary
- Green Tourmaline – Green Tourmaline is a stone that warms the heart and helps one rejuvenate vital life force energy. Its vibrations help one tap into their emotional body to understand the emotions they feel.
- October Birthstone – Opal may be the traditional birthstone for October, but there’s a secondary gemstone to celebrate birthdays during this tenth month of the year.
How to style Tourmaline Jewellery
Because tourmaline jewellery comes in many shapes and forms it is easy to free up or dress down. Are you looking for a pendant or necklace or maybe a matching tourmaline bracelet?