Pebble Solid Gold Stacking Ring
A luxurious and stylish statement piece, this handcrafted solid gold pebble stacking ring dazzles and shines! Sleek and modern, it is the perfect way to add a bit of glamour to your look.
Organic is style with a single row of organic carved gold pebble balls in 18ct yellow gold. A classic staple that never goes out of style; this 18k gold stacker is sure to make a bold statement!
Drawing inspiration from natural wonders, this gold pebble ring is the ideal present. Crafted with carefully polished teardrop beads, the delicate band radiates a natural beauty that brings to mind shimmering sea-tumbled pebbles, stunning shells, and captivating reef fragments. Layer it with other textured pieces for a whimsical, scattered dewdrop effect.
Exquisitely handcrafted, this pebble solid gold stacking ring brings you a timeless treasure that can be cherished for years to come.
- Band 3mm
- Made from recycled 18ct yellow gold
- Handcrafted in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.