Pebble Stacking Ring In Sterling Silver
Introducing the Pebble Stacking Ring in sterling silver, a true testament to the beauty of nature. Handcrafted with love and care, this ring showcases a rustic stunning silver pebble, reminiscent of the ones you find when strolling along the beach.
Made from 100% recycled sterling silver, the ring is not only capture the essence of nature but also promote sustainability.
Polished to a high shine, ensuring it catches the light and dazzles with every movement. With each ring being unique and beautiful, just like the pebbles on a real beach, wearing one will transport you to a serene seaside oasis.
Embrace the allure of nature with the Pebble Stacking Ring.Stackable with our mini pebble ring and gemstone rings
- Sizes L to P- Ring Shank 2mm
- Pebble 7mm
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.