Sterling Silver Oval Agate Necklace
Sterling oval agate necklace, a true masterpiece of nature's beauty. Handmade with love and care, each dendrite agate stone is meticulously selected by Lisa herself to create a unique combination of colours.
The carefully stepped design casts a soft shadow over the oval setting, enhancing its allure. Adorned with three dazzling white topaz stones, this necklace is a true symbol of elegance and sophistication.
Crafted with recycled silver the dentritic oval agate necklace it not only looks stunning but also contributes to a sustainable future. Celebrate the wonders of nature with this exquisite piece and let its warm tones and intricate patterns captivate your senses.
Embrace the beauty of handmade and the allure of natural agate with this remarkable necklace.
The agate carries a special symbolism, embodying a unique story that speaks directly to the beholder.
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- Handmade in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.