Polar Bear Pendant 9ct Gold
This gorgeous solid gold polar bear pendant was hand carved and is perfect for anyone who loves the Arctic! Measuring 1.5cm x 1.6cm and featuring intricate details, this unique piece of jewellery would make a wonderful gift or addition to any collection.
A thoughtful gift for anyone who has a love of wildlife and nature. The stunning design is inspired by the majestic polar bear and made from solid recycled 9ct yellow gold.
Our solid gold polar bear is the perfect way to show your love for endangered animals. With her kind and friendly face she may only be 1.6cm long, but she’s expertly made, so you’ll be able to marvel at her sumptuous fur, inquisitive face, and curled-up tail, all immortalised into gold.
The polar bear pendant makes a thoughtful gift. It's a beautiful representation of your courage and strength, and a reminder that you're never alone on your journey.
Have your own little polar bear enclave; a precious piece to wear everyday. Add our matching grizzly mama bear necklace to complete your set!
This necklace is the perfect addition to your collection, or make it your first piece! Layer this with other necklaces with meaning for maximum amulet protection.
- Suspended on a diamond-cut curb necklace chain
- Spring Clasp Closure
- Handmade And Hallmarked In London UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.