Rose Gold Twig Ring
Rose gold twig ring to wear alone or stacked with your other favourites, this simple sparkling handmade ring is cast from a tiny tree branch.
The perfect design for a beautiful outdoors and nature-inspired wedding, or for any day when you're surrounded by your favourite memories of holding hands in the woods. Celebrate your love with this creative take on a timeless symbol of unity.
Cast into 18ct rose gold this twig band measures 3mm at its widest point and host X 10 diamonds (0.22-carat weight) - color/clarity: (G TO H) SI
We have a tradition of creating beautiful fine jewellery, and luxury accessories, featuring handmade gemstone jewellery and the finest craftsmanship. We believe in making timeless pieces that can be passed down through generations
Inspired by nature and leaf forms, this rose gold twig ring can be teamed with our coordinating ring bands and nature themed engagement rings.
This rose gold twig ring band would make an ideal gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, or any special occasion. This band is custom made to order in your ring size within 4 to 6 weeks.
Size: Sizes K to Q - Band Width: 3mm at widest point
For more information on ring sizing, see our sizing guide here
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.