Moonstone Stud Earrings 9ct Gold
A pair of 9ct gold rainbow moonstone stud earrings that measure 6mm in diameter, set with faceted round moonstones with a lightly textured setting handmade in recycled 9ct yellow gold.
These gold stud earrings have modern rub-over bezel settings. Made to be noticed these 5mm studs go with everything and soon become your trusty sidekick.
The moonstone picks up the colours surrounding it and with its soft pastel hues, simply goes with everything.
These chunky, modern stud earrings colour play makes them perfect for any day or night occasion.Moonstone meaning: Ethereal moonstones have been thought to hold all the qualities of the moon – mystical, magical, and feminine.
For this reason, it’s a stone of intuition and inner guidance.
The 9ct gold rainbow moonstone stud earrings can be teamed with our solar eclipse necklace and moonstone rings for effortless style.
An ideal gift for birthdays the moonstone earrings are also suitable wedding days, anniversaries, or simply as a treat for yourself.
- Size:6mm In Diameter
- Butterfly Push Back Ear Fittings
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.