Ruby rings for women, with textured gold band and tiny hand-stamped lines around the central stone to create texture. The detailed bezel and red of the ruby creates a dreamy look to a beautifully unique ring. Available in 9ct and 18ct gold.
The ruby solitaire ring is the oldest and most traditional design choice for engagement rings. Solitaires are designed to show off the center gemstone exclusively and are an excellent choice for the couple that wants to invest in a good quality ruby.
Rings with red gemstones
- A Ruby Ring today is very personalized and is often used to convey a couple’s own unique story compared to a traditional off-the-rack ring.
- Rubies are July’s birthstone and are the symbol of passion, making it an ideal choice for an engagement ring
- Modern couples that still want a classic look often opt-in for ruby rings for women
- These are engagement rings with a ruby as the centre stone and diamonds as the surrounding or adjacent stones
- This offers a unique and more traditional look with the diamond but personalized for the modern couple.