Rustic Maple Leaf Ring
Maple leaf ring in with a single maple leaf positioned east to west this band is handcrafted and cast into recycled with a 3mm lightly textured round band.
Natural and romantic, this nature-inspired design with a single asymmetric set maple leaf frames the textured ring band. This band can be custom make in platinum and rose gold by request.
A unique maple leaf ring for a nature-loving bride, this bohemian ring is like a little drop of nature where ever it goes! This ring is made to order in your ring size within 4 weeks.
This gorgeous wedding or promise ring can be worn alone or stacked with other rings for a boho vibe. Handcrafted in solid recycled 18K gold, the piece simply delights us with thoughtful details.
The maple leaf is a symbol of pure and true love, we love this sentiment! An ideal addition to any stack this nature themed piece would suite a nature-loving bride.
This ring band can be paired with its partner, the wildwood sapphire ring. A simple statement of love and life.
- Handmade in the UK
- Made from recycled gold
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.