Sea Star Stud Earrings 9ct Gold
Dainty Sea star earrings measuring 5.5mm handmade in 9ct yellow gold The elegant size of these earrings make them the perfect choice for everyday wear.
These sea-inspired starfish studs look wonderful layered with our other varying-sized studs, finished onto screw-back ear posts making them comfortable and secure.
The perfect size for layering in multi-ear piercing, the earrings would make the ideal gift for any occasion or celebration. Suitable for cartilage, helix, and lobe ear piercings they simply add a hint of sparkle to your everyday look.
The Sea Star Stud Earrings 9ct Gold can be worn alone or in combination with other 9ct or silver earrings, for a curated ear vibe.
- Made from 9ct yellow gold
- Handmade in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.