Angel wing pendant silver. It is simplicity itself worn alone but looks equally amazing layered up with other pieces from the Amulette collection.
An Angel wing pendant silver make ideal gifts for someone special, with their angelic nature they are symbols of protection and of course guardian angels.
How to style Feather jewellery
- We have a few designs in angel wing jewellery encluding earrings and stud earring
- The best way to wear a sterling silver wing necklace is with a singular colour outfit. Avoid patterns because they are not your friends in this situation,
- Your other jewellery, like earrings and bracelets, should be minimal and delicate in order to let your pendant truly shine. A large angel wing pendant looks great with simple necklines, such as the boat or the sweetheart neckline
- two pieces complement each other and create a stylish ensemble. With these layered necklaces, the trick is that they have to be from the same material. It doesn’t matter if you use gold, silver, or other metal.
- You can also combine your sterling silver wing necklace based on a common theme (like geometrical pieces) or play with various materials. You just have to let your imagination take the lead and experiment. The rule of thumb is to never forget about the story. Also, pay attention to your outfits and try to wear simple clothes when stacking necklaces just as you do when wearing a sterling silver wing necklace.
Why and when to gift jewellery
- Angel wing pendants are thoughtful gifts for daughters, Mums and Friends to share you are thinking of them
- A gold Angel wing pendant can be gifted for loss or sympathy
- You can also gift an angel wing as a sympathy gift
- why not add a pair of angel wing earrings for the ultimate in gifting