Silver Aquamarine Ring With Hammered Band
Sterling silver aquamarine ring with hammered ring band. Dainty beaded detail ha.s been carved around the bezel setting to compliment the textured band perfectly
This modern bezel set beauty has been cast into recycled silver. The open back of the stone setting allows the light to flow through this aqua gemstone.
Suitable to be paired with almost anything in your jewellery wardrobe. Aquamarine is the March birthstone and the most popular of the colours.
You may like to pair this silver aquamarine ring with our coordinating gemstone studs and silver ring bands.
A thoughtful gift for a fun loving women with a playful sense of style and a love of pastel blues.
Size: Ring Band 5mm
For more information on ring sizing, see our sizing guide here
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.