Sterling Silver poppy necklace this hand-carved sterling silver poppy pendant is made with the original head of the flower. Using a traditional lost wax casting process this flower head picked on one of my daily walks came to life.
Do you like me love seeing fields of poppies Did you know? the sterling silver poppy necklace represents all those who lost their lives on active service in all conflicts; from the beginning of the First World War right up to the present day.
It is an influential flower and it has a fascinating history. Here are ten facts you probably don’t know about poppies.
- Explore our wildflower silver jewellery at Amulette London, our wildflower silver Jewellery includes earrings and necklaces, each made from sterling silver and gold options.
- If it’s not the poppy jewellery you’re looking for, you could choose our pansy, sunflower or forget me not jewellery. We suggest teaming up this nature-inspired necklace
- A perfect gift for lovers of nature and the simpler things in life this poppy necklace would make an ideal gift for gardeners.
- Made from recycled Sterling Silver
- Meaning ” Remember me”
- Comes in a Luxury grey box with our unique Amulette logo wax seal