Silver Swiss Blue Topaz Ring
Silver Swiss blue topaz ring, with a faceted 8mm blue topaz round cut faceted center stone handmade in recycled sterling silver.
Beautiful and serene this round-cut topaz will make you feel like the sparkle is radiating off of your finger. An open back allows the light to flow through this ocean-blue gemstone.
A easy design to pair with your jewellery wardrobe adding a refreshing colourful jewel to freshen up daily wear and nights!
Swiss blue topaz meaning: The perfect everyday piece to protect you from negative energy, the gemstone stone brings clarity and balance, protecting your heart chakra.
This topaz ring can be teamed with our topaz stud earrings and 925 silver bands for a statement look.
Custom-made to order in your size within 3 weeks.An ideal gift for birthdays, special occasions anniversaries, or simply gift this silver swiss blue topaz ring to yourself!
- This ring comes in sizes K to T
- Ring Band 2.5mm
- Made from recycled gold
- Handmade in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.